[ovs-dev] Attention

Fred Otumba offffile012 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:45:48 UTC 2018

Attention

We have deposited your ATM CARD worth of($5.800 000 00) through DHL department
after our finally meeting regarding your ATM CARD,the Board of Directors, United
Bank for Africa (UBA) has issue you a CORPORATE ATM CARD also registered it
with DHL to delivery to you. All you will do is to contact DHL director
Mr.Harrison Wilson,he will give you direction on how you will be receiving
your ATM CARD .Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong
delivery such as,

Receiver's Name_ Address: _ Country: __ Phone Number: __ Through,DHL department
you will receive your ATM CARD so contact Mr.Harrison Wilson, as soon as you
receive this email and tell him to show you the way you will receive your
ATM CARD.

Best Regards.
Fred Otumba