[ovs-dev] Can you handle this?

Mr. Sayid Hussein Al-Kayali info at lee.org
Tue Jun 12 11:23:48 UTC 2018

Mr. Sayid Hussein Al-Kayali
Port of Tartus Street - Syria

Please this is very important and urgent. I am Mr. Sayid Hussein Al-Kayali, I was a senior personal assistant to President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, I made away with $65 million USD from the proceed of my family's allocation of hydrocarbon exploration in Syria, because of the war situation in my country.

I have been granted asylum in another country now, but I am contacting you to assist receive the fund for business investment in your country, because I can not go back to Syria now for the safety of my life.

I lodged the fund under a special arrangement with a security vault in Vienna, Austria for safe-keeping until I find a competent and serious person to receive it for investment.
If you are ready to receive and manage this fund, then get back to me with your full name and telephone number for more detailed information to proceed further.

Best regards,
Mr. Sayid Hussein Al-Kayali
Add Home: Port - Street Tartous Syria