[ovs-dev] Automated robotic reply. Re: ...

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Tue Jun 19 21:20:08 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Vishal Deep Ajmera, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch
with message ID  <1529202111-20855-1-git-send-email-vishal.deep.ajmera at ericsson.com>
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
== Checking "0000.patch" ==
WARNING: Line is 84 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#159 FILE: lib/dpif-netdev.c:5222:
                /* Flow batching should be performed only after fast-path processing

WARNING: Line is 93 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#253 FILE: lib/dpif-netdev.c:5485:
        dp_netdev_queue_batches(map->packet, map->flow, map->tcp_flags, batches, &n_batches);

Lines checked: 265, Warnings: 2, Errors: 0

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email me back.

Thanks,
0-day Robot