[ovs-dev] [ANNOUNCE] SkyNet (aka the 0-day Robot)

Aaron Conole aconole at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 21:52:20 UTC 2018

Greetings list,

I've set up a robot that pulls series information from patchwork, and
runs a jenkins task that does a few basic sanity checks on the patch,
and emails the mailing list if it detects things are incorrect.

The robot will send from robot at bytheb.org for now (unless someone wants
to donate a better alias).  That means you can setup a spam filter if
you really want to ignore it.

On the other hand, all of the code used to run the robot is available
at:
  https://github.com/orgcandman/pw-ci/

That includes a basic patchwork monitoring framework, and ci backend
submission tool.  Additionally, the example jenkins job I'm using.

Patches / flames welcome :)

-Aaron