[ovs-dev] Donation Offer$$$

Premji repair at faser.com.pl
Tue Jun 19 16:03:07 UTC 2018

Hello,
 I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. I gave away 25 per cent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2018.. I have decided to donate $500,000.00 US Dollars to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this money so we can join hands together to help the needy..

You can also read more about me via the link below
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji
 Contact her via Email for more details: hashimazim.premji at gmail.com
Warm Regard
CEO Wipro Limited