[ovs-dev] Automated robotic reply. Re: [ovs-dev, v1] conntrack: Support global drop statistics.

Aaron Conole aconole at redhat.com
Wed Jun 27 15:06:39 UTC 2018

Hi Darrell,

0-day Robot <robot at bytheb.org> writes:

> Bleep bloop.  Greetings Darrell Ball, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
> Thanks for your contribution.
>
> I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.
>

> checkpatch:
> ERROR: Too many signoffs; are you missing Co-authored-by lines?
> Lines checked: 29, Warnings: 0, Errors: 1

Sorry for the splat the misleading email.  I've fixed the bot so it will
actually print what goes wrong.

In this case, it was a failure of git-am.  I'm pasting it here (because
I can read Bender's logs):

fatal: sha1 information is lacking or useless (lib/conntrack.c).
Repository lacks necessary blobs to fall back on 3-way merge.
Cannot fall back to three-way merge.
Patch failed at 0001 conntrack: Support global drop statistics.
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:
   /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/upstream_build_from_pw/workspace/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --resolved".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

The bot was applying your patch on top of commit sha:
  d8552339c5b0 ("AUTHORS: Add Neal Shrader")