[ovs-dev] [ovs-dev, 2 of 3] ipsec: add CA-cert based authentication

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Wed Jun 27 18:56:57 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Qiuyu Xiao, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#60 FILE: Documentation/howto/ipsec.rst:81:
ovs-monitor-ipsec configures strongSwan accordingly based on the tunnel options.

WARNING: Line is 84 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#217 FILE: ipsec/ovs-monitor-ipsec:230:
        (cert, key, ca_cert) = (keyer.public_cert, keyer.private_key, keyer.ca_cert)

Lines checked: 443, Warnings: 2, Errors: 0

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot