[ovs-dev] Updated AT&T Users

Angela Mishoe angela.mishoe at prodataleads.com
Tue Mar 6 16:37:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope you’re doing well. I do research on companies such as yours.

Just wanted to check whether you would be interested in *AT&T *user’s
contacts for your sales and email marketing campaigns?

We provide database across the globe from all Industries and from all
departments/titles.

*Job Functions:* - CFO, CEO, CMO, COO, CIO, CTO, CAO, CSO, Vice Presidents,
Presidents, Directors, Heads, Managers, Executives, Analysts, Coordinators,
etc.

Geography We Cover: - North America, EMEA, APAC & Latin America.

*Information Fields: -* Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical
Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Web Address, Employee Size,
Revenue Size and Industry.

*We can also provide companies using:* Cisco Systems, Avaya, Nortel, Mitel,
Sprint, Verizon Wireless and some more…

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with more
information for the same.

You can also let me know if you have a different target audience. Thanks!

Regards,
Angela Mishoe

To opt out, please answer with Exclude in the Subject Line.