[ovs-dev] Partnership Investment/Management

Geoffrey Bell GeoffBell at qq.com
Thu Mar 8 19:25:54 UTC 2018

I am Geoffrey Bell, Investment adviser. We represents the interests of wealthy
investors, we are looking for lucrative Investment Opportunities with excellent
Return on Investment (ROI) in your country or any country you prefer. Due to the
sensitivity of their positions my clients held in their organization and the
unstable investment environment of their countries, they prefer to channel/move
majority of their funds into more stable economies and developed nations where
they can get good yield for their money and its safety.

Our clients has mandate us to seek for a Foreigner, firm or an individual such
as yourself who has wealth of experience and connections in Business,
Investments, Fund Management, leverages and the capacity to receive their
assets and re-invest it into a good lucrative investment you will recommend.

If this offer falls within your areas of specialization, kindly let us know your
acceptance to this offer and furnish us with full comprehensive draft of your
terms and condition. We also need to know about the area or idea of investment
plans
you are to propose. Once we are convinced of your capacity to handle these
assets we will then provide you with all necessary information including the
unmentioned amount involved.

Sincerely yours,
Geoffrey Bell