[ovs-dev] Please get back to me its urgent

Alice Walton min640 at email.green99.com.tw
Wed Mar 14 01:36:44 UTC 2018

Good Day Dearest,

Hope this email find you in good condition, my name is Alice Walton, a
citizen of United States of America. I have a profitable proposal for you
which I intend to use for charity. I will be very happy to know you, as my
instinct directed me to you at this point in time, so do not be afraid. I saw
your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I have
been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 6 years and just few weeks
ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. It will be very
selfish if I let this opportunity pass-by without investing these funds into
the lives of the less privileged and I hope you can assist me to archive this
heavenly task for you have nothing to lose but so much to gain. Please reply
me back if you are interested, so I can provide you with further details.

Stay Blessed

contact my private EMAIL: 56454443 at mail.ru