[ovs-dev] Tennis Enthusiasts

Tina Pearson tpearson at switchways.com
Wed Mar 14 14:43:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

Would you are interested in acquiring an email list of "Tennis Enthusiasts"? from USA.

Our Databases:- Table Tennis Enthusiasts, Golfers List, Sports Enthusiasts List, Boxing Enthusiasts List, Softball Enthusiasts List, Soccer Enthusiasts List, Hockey Enthusiasts List, Basketball Enthusiasts List, Baseball Enthusiasts List, Health and Fitness Enthusiasts, Basketball Enthusiasts List, Running Enthusiasts List, Students List, Skiers List and Many more..,

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100 percent permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more about it.

Best Regards,
Tina Pearson