[ovs-dev] From Mr Godwin Emefiele.CBN Governor.Funds Payment.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele godwinemefiele1x1 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 18:06:25 UTC 2018

TelFax +234-9-462-36012
Email: info at cenbbank.org
Email:Email:godwinemeefiele at gmail.com

Compliment of the day!

Attn: Sir,

Regards to our meetings last week your contract consignment has been
New York and you are advice to proceed to New York meet with the
Diplomat who arrived with your contract consignment for your
consignment hand over to you.

You are advice to send your cell phone number international passport
id card to enable the diplomat call you.

The diplomat will call you his name is Edward Kenneth as soon as you
hear from him keep me posted and proceed to meet with him face to face
 for the release of your consignment.

Your urgent response is highly expected.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
The New Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria.