[ovs-dev] Validate the claim with GPS location

richie richie at acesoftwareproducts.com
Fri May 18 06:55:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to know how you manage your current Sales team & tell how we
can help you to supercharge your sales team for easy work-flow.

QUICK WAYS TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR SALES TEAM:

ü  Automate work-force to increase business transparency.

ü  Custom track with Geofence.

ü  Schedule & know the meeting status on the go.

ü  Mark attendance from remote areas.

ü  Get to know Key performance metrics in real-time.

Does it sound interesting?

Let me know how I can get in touch with you for further discussion.

Regards

Richie

Travelize

Address -  #No.5, First Floor, Race Course Road, Bengaluru-560009,
Karnataka, India

Mobile: 7406878981

If you are not interested please reply in subject line as UNSUBSCRIBE