[ovs-dev] Help To Mankind/ Please Reply!

Mrs. Malai Mariam Bin oqbangsar at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:37:24 UTC 2018

 21st Floor, Block D,F,G
Yayasan Sultan Haji
Hassanal Bolkiah Complex, Jalan Pretty
Bandar Seri Begawan BS8712, Brunei Darussalam

Greetings,

I’m a bit scared of you replying this massage due to the high rate of
disbelieving the internet has been over the years, but I sent you this
email basically on your person as well the high profile you portray.

I’m Mrs. Malai Mariam Bin am a widow to late Mr.Abdul Hamid Bin former CEO
of Brunei National Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad. I’ve Cancer of the
breast for quite some years now; it’s in deteriorating stage as you read
this email, as I’ve couple of mounts to leave.

My marriage couldn't produce any child, after the death of my husband, he
has a WILL which our family attorney read to me that I inherited an amount
of money in one of his offshore accounts with a Finance Firm in Europe as
well all his business, I need you to collect this fund and distribute it to
charitable homes, so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds
will be entirely in your hands and management.

I hope God will use you to touch many lives. Please reply back to me; the
doctor has stopped me from receiving and making calls due to my ill health
condition.

God bless you.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Malai Mariam Bin