[ovs-dev] [RFC v7 00/13] Support multi-segment mbufs

Lam, Tiago tiago.lam at intel.com
Wed May 30 07:21:17 UTC 2018

Hi Ciara,

Thank you for the review!

I've replied to some of the emails, which could do with some
explanation. I agree with most comments though, and will include fixes
for the next iteration.

On 28/05/2018 16:39, Loftus, Ciara wrote:>
> Hi Tiago,
>
> Thanks for the patch. I've reviewed the code and have some feedback. I did not test or verify functionality. Some general comments first:
> * Compilation warning: "lib/dp-packet.h:243:22: error: 'mbuf' may be used uninitialized"
> * The dp-packet.* files are scattered with many more '#ifdef DPDK_NETDEV's. Where possible I would suggest to co-locate DPDK code and try to minimise these branches.

That's a fair point, and one I want to address for the next iteration
now that the scope has grown considerably. I'll work on it.

> The rest of my comments will be inline in the code.
>> Thanks,
> Ciara

Thanks,
Tiago.