[ovs-dev] 2018-11-01 Good news

Rebecca Udarra urebecca at outlook.fr
Thu Nov 1 14:52:18 UTC 2018

My Dear
I am the above named person Rebecca Udarra I am married to late Mr.Robinson  Udarra as an widow suffering from long time illness Cancer, the doctors have been trying there best but the truth is that i am not geting better. I want to make a donation of 3,500,000. Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro to help Orphans and Widows and Charitable home in your Country and I assumed that you will be able to receive this Fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country and  i am seriously ill please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know when it will end with me.
Reply back to me immediately for more details.
Thanks,
Mrs Rebecca Udarra