[ovs-dev] Attention consignment owner:

Mr. WALTER walterguskydiplomatcompany at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 00:35:30 UTC 2018

Attention consignment owner:

I am MR WALTER GUSKY, Inspection Unit Manager United Nations Inspection
Agency in Hartsfield Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia.
During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a
Diplomat which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility
here in Atlanta, The two  consignment boxes is worth $8 million,  and I
Ascertain you that the consignment is in your name,you are advise to
provide all detail for claim.

Please take note: My code of conduct is 5555 for security reasons. I
noticed that some impostors are using my name to contact you, do not
respond to any email from Me Mr David Morris without my code 5555.

Sincerely,
MR.WALTER
CONTACT..........  walterguskydiplomatcompany at gmail.com