[ovs-dev] REAL LOAN OFFER, REPLY IF YOU NEED A LOAN.

ICON INVESTMENT CREDIT LOAN COMPANY office.info99 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 08:10:10 UTC 2018

DEAR APPLICANT,

Are you looking for a loan to revive your activities? We offer Affordable loan at 5% low interest rate available for local and international borrowers. We are online private financial service providers. We provide financial services by matching customers with international private lenders for their desired loans. We provide financial services all over America, Asia, Europe, and Uae.

With our vast network coverage, we assure all customers quick loans irrespective of their country or location. We offer the following: * Personal Loans * Student Loan * Business Loans * Consolidation Loan *Combination Loan* Home Enhancement* Car Loan e.t.c

If you are interested, please contact us for further information. E-mail: { ICON.INNVESTMENT.LOAN.SERVICE at financier.com }

Acknowledge recipt of this mail as we await your response.

Kind Regard
Sir. George Pierre
4250 VAN BUREN BLVD RIVERSIDE
FRANCE.