[ovs-dev] From Mr Raymond Aba

Mr Raymond Aba chiefraymondaba at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 02:10:57 UTC 2018

My Dear Friend,

Coming up with this decision was not easy, but this is the only option left
for me to put smile on the face of many today. I'm interested in
establishing and operating a very viable business and also a charity in
your country. My preference is any good profit yielding business and I
would appreciate your partnership in the business or charity. I have a huge
fund which will be under your technical and managerial partnership, should
you be inclined to be involved in this project, I will appreciate a prompt
response from you so that I can provide you further details on how we can
quickly realize this transaction together.

Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize for any
inconveniences.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Raymond Aba.