[ovs-dev] netdev-dpdk: Upgrade to dpdk v18.11

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Wed Nov 14 22:57:01 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Ophir Munk, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
ERROR: Inappropriate bracing around statement
#178 FILE: lib/netdev-dpdk.c:1230:
        if (rte_eth_devices[dev->port_id].device == device)

ERROR: Inappropriate bracing around statement
#211 FILE: lib/netdev-dpdk.c:1386:
            if (rte_dev_remove(rte_dev) < 0)

WARNING: Line is 88 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#280 FILE: lib/netdev-dpdk.c:1705:
                VLOG_INFO("Device '%s' attached to DPDK port %d", devargs, new_port_id);

WARNING: Line is 92 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#334 FILE: lib/netdev-dpdk.c:3291:
    response = xasprintf("All devices shared with device '%s' have been detached", argv[1]);

Lines checked: 341, Warnings: 2, Errors: 2

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot