[ovs-dev] VERY URGENT ,PLEASE.

BRENT HOWARD brenthoward335 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 23:59:07 UTC 2018

Hello Dear,VERY URGENT ,PLEASE.

Sorry for this unsolicited message.

I am a Bank auditor and there is abandoned fund left in our Bank for 35 calendar years now. The account has been dormant and non operational. If you stand as my representative in receiving the fund, I intend to invest this fund into.

1). Building Industries
2). Real Estate Investment
3). Manufacturing Companies

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification while the remaining 70% of $5.8 Million is for me and my colleagues. This project is 100% risk free.

Important notice: You must fly to Paris France for the signing of all the needed forms inside our bank before the  $5.8 Million will be transferred to your designated bank account.
Please Contact Me Via My Private Email Address.brenthoward124 at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Mr.Brent Howard.