[ovs-dev] ovn: Support configuring the BFD params for the tunnel interfaces

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Sat Oct 6 14:56:39 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Numan Siddique, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#226 FILE: ovn/ovn-nb.xml:91:
          BFD option <code>decay-min-rx</code> value to use when configuring BFD

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#302 FILE: ovn/ovn-sb.xml:188:
          BFD option <code>decay-min-rx</code> value to use when configuring BFD

Lines checked: 362, Warnings: 2, Errors: 0

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot