[ovs-dev] ovn-nbctl: Add basic port group commands.

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Mon Oct 8 20:54:19 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Mark Michelson, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

git-am:
<stdin>:194: new blank line at EOF.
+
warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0001 ovn-nbctl: Add basic port group commands.
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:
   /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/upstream_build_from_pw/workspace/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --resolved".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot