[ovs-dev] Investement Info,(dev at openvswitch.org)

Mr. James Ericr admin at globalcpe.com
Mon Oct 8 09:29:48 UTC 2018

Hi,dev at openvswitch.org
I received your details from a recent leading real estate international business directory. I am a broker linked with high profile investors who are interested and willing to fund you in any current project you are undergoing, as they are privately seeking means of expanding their investment portfolio globally.

To this end, we seek to know the possibility of going into partnership discussion with your company within your present scope of business. Should you be interested to engage us for a more detailed discussion on the aforementioned proposal, we would be happy to do so in whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this engagement.

I look forward to your favorable response
Thanks,
Mr. James Eric