[ovs-dev] Possible Regression due to "ossfuzz: Break flow test target into two targets to speed up fuzzing."

Bhargava Shastry bshastry at sect.tu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 11 13:14:22 UTC 2018

Hello,

I had a quick look at the linked log. Here are my first impressions

- The two failed tests are
  - ofproto-dpif packet-out controller
  - ovn

Afaiu, neither have anything to do with the reference commit ID. That
commit only deals with flow_extract() and some miniflow APIs that are
different from the failing tests.

Regards,
Bhargava

--