[ovs-dev] Routing policies, add config in schema

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Tue Oct 23 12:30:49 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Mary Manohar, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
ERROR: Author Mary Manohar <mary.manohar at nutanix.com> needs to sign off.
WARNING: Line is 82 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#35 FILE: ovn/ovn-nb.ovsschema:245:
                                              "refTable": "Logical_Router_Policy",

WARNING: Line is 93 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#56 FILE: ovn/ovn-nb.ovsschema:320:
                                            "enum": ["set", ["allow", "drop", "reroute"]]}}},

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#104 FILE: ovn/ovn-nb.xml:1812:
        The packets that the routing policy should match, in the same expression

Lines checked: 146, Warnings: 3, Errors: 1

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot