[ovs-dev] Routing policies, ovn-northd changes to handle routing policy commands.

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Tue Oct 23 12:34:45 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Mary Manohar, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
ERROR: Author Mary Manohar <mary.manohar at nutanix.com> needs to sign off.
ERROR: Inappropriate bracing around statement
#44 FILE: ovn/northd/ovn-northd.c:4607:
    if (nexthop == NULL)

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#89 FILE: ovn/northd/ovn-northd.c:4652:
        VLOG_WARN_RL(&rl, "No path for routing policy priority %d; next hop %s",

Lines checked: 263, Warnings: 1, Errors: 2

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot