[ovs-dev] Reply, Greetings My Dear,

grace johnson lizajames.1997 at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:46:44 UTC 2018

My Dear

I am Mrs Grace Johnson an aging widow suffering from long time illness (Cancer). I am currently admitted in a private hospital in Toulouse France Hospital, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr Godwin Johnson, the sum of US$3.500.000 USD which he deposited in the bank and I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds well.  My doctor have notified me about the extent of my illness and I don't think that I will solvive it . I want you to use the fund to accomplish my WILL for me

If you can handle the fund US$3.500.000 USD then get back to me immediately and let me tell you what you will do for me with the fund

I,m waiting for your response

My regards to your family.

Your Sister,

Mrs Grace Johnson