[ovs-dev] For Captain james moten,

Captain Captain cj07091 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:24:55 UTC 2018

Hello Dear

Hello Dear,

My Name is  Captain james moten, i hope all is well with you? I am a Captain
working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq  on war against
terrorism.

I have in my possession the sum of $5.200.000.00 millions
USD Which i made here in Iraq ,

I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as
my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon
as am through with my mission here in Iraq ,you will assist me to
invest it in a good profitable venture,

I will give you 30% of the total money for your assistance after you
have receive the money.
please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i
can send you the information where the money is been deposited,
your urgent reply is needed a

My Email Box is This reply captainjamesmoten at gmail.com

Best Regards.

For Captain james moten,