[ovs-dev] Yours Sister in Christ

Mrs Mercy Kings kingsmercy111 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:37:15 UTC 2018

Dearest one,

I am Mrs. Mercy Kings a widow suffering from long time illness
(Cancer),there funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr Jecob
Kings, the sum of (US$5.500,000.00) which he deposited in bank before
his death, I need a honest and God fearing person that can use these
funds for God's work.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money and I don't want a situation where this money will be used
in an ungodly way. That is why I am taking this decision, and my
doctor has confirmed to me that I have less than three months to live,
having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a charity
or individual that will utilize this money to assist the poor and the
needy in accordance to my instructions.

I want an organization that will use this fund for orphanages, school
and church, widows, propagating the word and work of God.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work
kindly reply me. As soon as I have received your response, I will give
you further directives on how you are to go about the claims of the
said funds.

Yours Sister in Christ