[ovs-dev] Cable supplier Zion Communications

mark at zion-communication.com mark at zion-communication.com
Mon Sep 3 08:13:25 UTC 2018

Dear sir.

How are you. We've got message from our website.

I am your professional sales manager consultant.My name is Mark

Which Type cables do you need?Please send us your specific needs.

Reply to get more FREE catalog and price list.

Best Regards
Mark
 (Oversea Sales Manager)

ZION COMMUNICATION CO.,LTD OPTIC FIBER CABLE DEPARTMENT
Provide Professional Cables and Services.
Mainly produce:
1. Fiber optic cable|FTTH drop cable|оптоволоконный кабель
Free to get catalog and price list.

NO.68,HuaQiao Road,LIN'AN,ZHEJIANG,CHINA,311300

Skype:  fangenhui666 at outlook.com
Wechat: fangenhui_123
Cell: +86 13858207976
Email:Mark at zion-communication.com

www.zion-communication.com
P " Save a Tree - please avoid printing this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.