[ovs-dev] FROM:Miss Anna & William Green

Miss Anna & William Green greenanna2020 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:40:27 UTC 2018

Hello Dearest ,

My Greetings to you and your family,My name is Ms Anna Green. a Sierra
Leonine.I write you this email in respect of my consignment box in
Europe, which I  want you to assist me,by standing as my trustee ,to
help me receive this consignment on my behalf.The box (Consignment )
contains  Euros 9.5 Million Euros .

The consignments get to the Europe through the help of Diplomat Samuel
Rock. The fact is that Diplomat Samuel Rock is supposed to have
delivered these consignments to a man called Mr. Johnson Ascot in
Paris France. Mr. Johnson Ascot began to demand for 50% which I don't
agree on for any reason,that was why I have to stop the delivery to
him, and search for another Beneficiary who can help me on this.
Please My Dearest,help your children come to Your Country ??.

I will give you 30% from the total fund involve for your
assistance,because that was the former agreement I had with the
former beneficiary Mr. Johnson Ascot before he later changed is mind
due to his greed.If you are willing to help me, kindly reply so with
your full names home address and your mobile phone numbers,so that we
can proceed immediately and I  can forward you more details and the
diplomat number for you to call him who is presently in the Paris
France now.But i can only instruct him to deliver the consignment
funds to your country on your behalf.

Please when you call Diplomat Samuel Rock you Will tell him that you
are calling in respect of Miss Anna Green consignment that is in the
Europe. If Diplomat Samuel Rock asks if you have discussed with me
tell him that you have discussed with me immediately.Please respond to
me or call  if you are willing to assist me kindly reply via this
email: greenanna2020 at gmail.com

Attached is a copy of my picture.

I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely