[ovs-dev] Website Localization Connect

Emily Sharood emily.sharood at safeclicksolutionz.com
Thu Sep 6 13:09:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

I hope my email finds you well!

I see your company is specialized in Website Localization. Quickly wanted to
understand if you are interested in acquiring companies using website
localization/translation services.

Each record in the list contains - Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business
Name, Complete Mailing Details, email, Tel/Fax Number, Website/URL and type
of localization tool is used by them.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the no of contacts available along with a sample file for your review.

I'm assuming you're the best person for this - If not, who would you
recommend I speak with?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Emily Sharood,

Business Coordinator

If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, reply as 'Unsubscribe" in the
subject line.