[ovs-dev] Fix memleaks in test-ovn.c

Mark Michelson mmichels at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 17:03:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

It looks like your attachment is not present. I'm not sure if you forgot
to attach it or if one of the hops along the way stripped the patch off.

The easiest way to send a patch to this list is to use `git send-email`.
This will send the e-mail in-line. You can find more information about
this command by running `git help send-email` on your command line.