[ovs-dev] I-Display - Digital Notice Board

Tulsi Kumar theresaparr432vc at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 11:24:39 UTC 2019

Hi,    I was wondering toyour kind response. Did you receive my last email, I sent you to inquire yourrequirements for our services of idisplay digital notice board. Please respond back with your possiblerequirements so we can understand and share our estimates with you.    Looking forward toyour kind response.    Regards Tulsi