[ovs-dev] Healthcare Industry Email list

Jesse Gilbertdata jesse.gilbertdata at outlook.com
Mon Apr 8 18:21:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am contacting you to know if you would be interested in" Healthcare Industry Email list" and to know if you are looking for any other Physicians list.

Few of our lists mention below:

Industry

Job Title

Physicians, Doctors

Chiropractic Doctors

Health Care

CXOs and VPs, CEO, CFO

Specialty Hospitals

Medical Physicians

Health Insurance

VPs of Medical Affairs

Chiropractic Care

Registered Nurses

Medical Supplies

Nursing Administrators

Physical Therapy

Neurologists

Public Health

Clinical Directors

Dermatology Doctors

Psychiatry Doctors

Food Industry

Presidents

Home health agencies

Pediatrics Doctors

Biotechnology

Health Systems Engineers

Cardiology Doctors

Dentist Lists

Health/Fitness facilities

GMs

Family Practice Doctors

Gastroenterology Doctors

Packaging Industry

VPs of Medical Affairs

OB/Gyn Doctors

Sporting Goods Retailers

Health & Allied Services

Technical Directors

Health Food Stores

Oncologists

Dental Laboratories

Professors

Acupuncture

Dealers and Consultants

Health Institutions

Administrators and Trainers

Oncology Doctors

Orthopedic Surgery Doctors

Our Healthcare Industry Professionals email list is the most comprehensive, accurate and precise list of key healthcare professionals available in the list rental marketplace. This list contains Healthcare Managers, Professionals, Administrators, Staff Working in Hospitals, Physician's Offices, Ambulatory Care, Nursing Home Cares, Senior Care Facilities, Long-Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Company Name, Address, Job Title, Phone Number and Email address.

Kindly let me know which target criteria you would like to acquire. So, I can give you more information about counts, pricing and few samples on same.

Target Industry:  ____________?? (Any Industry)
Target Geography: ______________?? (Example : USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc...)
Target Job Title:  __________________?? (Example: CEO, VP, Managers, Nurses, Directors, etc...)

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring Healthcare email list.

Best Regards,
Jesse Smith
Marketing Coordinator