[ovs-dev] Job Vacancy Notification

Chevron HR, Employment jmark681 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 15:13:14 UTC 2019

Chevron Oil Industry Company,
Corporate Office, HR Division
1 Westferry Circus, Canary

Wharf, London E14 4HA, UK
Phone: +44 8442 029 395
www.chevron.com

   This is to inform you that we are currently hiring foreign international reputable and experienced applicants. We hire applicants with educational and job experience in one of the following areas: * Earth science (geology, geophysics, drilling) * Engineering (petroleum, completion, facilities, process, reliability) * Operations and Maintenance * Human Resources* Finance and Accounting * Health, Environment and Safety * Nurse/Physician* Sales and Marketing* Process Apprentices (Pembroke Refinery) * IT/Communications. If you are interested, kindly apply by sending your CV/résumé to info at cheroncareersuk.com

Note: Applicants can apply from any country, the company will provide an official Certificate of Sponsorship (COS) to secure visa/working permit for any qualified applicant, training, accommodation and plane ticket will be provided by the company.

Thank You.
Human Resource Management.