[ovs-dev] Marketing Campaign

Nancy Betty nancy.betty at itinstallbase.tech
Thu Apr 25 15:18:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

Are you looking for targeted contact lists with email, phone and complete details? We can provide customized contact lists based on industry, titles, geography, company size, technology specific users etc.

Below are a few targeted lists:

* Technology Users lists
* IT Decision Makers list
* Manufacturing Industry Executives List
* C-Level Executives list
* Financial Services Industry Executives
* Retail Industry Executives List
* Pharmaceutical Industry Executives list.
* Doctors and Physicians list.
* Telecom Industry Executives List.
* HR Executives List.
* Healthcare Industry Executives list etc.

Please let me know your target criteria and I'll send across a few sample records for your review.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Nancy Betty

                    To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "Exclude"