[ovs-dev] Exhibition stand supplier

ricky kwan rickykwan at sina.com
Sat Aug 10 08:24:51 UTC 2019

Dear managing director:

 I'm Ricky, from FOX INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION GROUP CO., LTD. China, our company is booth manufacturer in Guangzhou, China, we make all kinds of modular exhibition booth, if you have upcoming trade shows this year, Please further to contact us, we would like to design booth drawing & Custom it for you worldwide!

For more information, please check our web, and further to contact us.

 www.custom-exhibition-booth.com

Just only give us enquiry, we will give you a quotation!

thks!

Best regards,

Ricky Kwan export manager

Bgs,

Ricky kwan export manager

FOX INTERNATION EXHIBITION GROUP CO., LTD.

Tel:+0086-20-39128821 39128825
Mobile:+0086-13802769658
E-mail:reckykwan at 163.net
wechat:rickykwan200878826
Skype:rickykwan1

Add:Room 2A20,Shengyi Business Center, #73, Riverside (M) Road,
Dashi town, Panyu District, Guangzhou, China

2019/8/10