[ovs-dev] Your Compensation..

Edward Effah edwardeffah122 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 08:19:34 UTC 2019

 I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela who
is an international business man. Presently I'm in Venezuela for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I did not forget
your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary with this
information below:

Name: Mrs Hillary Uche
Email: mrs.hillaryuche at hotmail.com

Ask her to send you the total $920.000.00USD (NINE Hundred  And Twenty
Thousand US Dollars only) which I kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my
secretary Mrs Hillary Uche and instruct her where to send the amount to
you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very
busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner
are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your
behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with  Mrs
Hillary Uche, and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best Regards,
Mr. Edward Effah
Former Director Telex Wire (CBN).