[ovs-dev] Array Networks Users Contact List

Madison Bates madison.bates at blueberrydigitalzone.com
Fri Aug 23 13:39:46 UTC 2019

Hello,

Would you be interested in Array Networks Users Contact List around the
globe? For your marketing and other business Campaigns?

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

Let me know your exact target Industry you are trying to reach so that I can
provide you more information accordingly for your marketing and other
business Campaigns?

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are
looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing
and more information in my next email.

Regards,

Madison Bates

Marketing Executive

To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.