[ovs-dev] Security Software Users List

Celina Clarke celina.clarke at inforesearchsolutions.com
Tue Aug 27 16:39:23 UTC 2019

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Security Software Users List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in place.

Please let me know your target geography so that I can provide you with the sample file for reference.

Await your response!

Regards,
Celina Clarke
Marketing Executive
If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with Remove me.