[ovs-dev] Nutanix Users Contact List

Lucy Wilson lucy.wilson at infodigimedia.com
Tue Aug 27 16:52:13 UTC 2019

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Nutanix Users
Contact List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in
place.

If this is not relevant to you please get back to me with your Target
Market, we cater to all types of target market available.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with more information
for your review.

Await your response!

Regards,

Lucy Wilson

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with Remove.