[ovs-dev] [PATCH v4 ovn 0/2] Add rate limiting support for controller_events
lorenzo.bianconi at redhat.com
Wed Aug 28 12:13:35 UTC 2019
Introduce the capability to associate a meter to each controller event
type in order to not overload the pinctrl thread under heavy load.
For each event type we need to define a naming convention for the related
- empty_lb_backends: event-elb
Changes since v3:
- rebase on top of 'add empty_lb controller_event for logical router pipeline'
- update documentation
- added a unit test for the meter option in the "action parsing"
Changes since v2:
- fold patch 'Repair memory leak for OVN controller events'
- fix memory leak of meter string
Changes since v1:
- fix subject
Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
OVN: add meter support to trigger_event action
OVN: northd: add rate limiting support for SB controller events
include/ovn/actions.h | 1 +
lib/actions.c | 43 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
northd/ovn-northd.8.xml | 7 +++--
northd/ovn-northd.c | 68 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
ovn-nb.xml | 8 +++++
ovn-sb.xml | 5 ++-
tests/ovn.at | 6 +++-
7 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
More information about the dev