[ovs-dev] Your iconic supplier of fiber optic cables

Song Jackie jacket_gdjxl at outlook.com
Fri Aug 30 02:34:43 UTC 2019

Dear Sirs/Madam ,

Glad to hear that you are in the market for fiber optic cables . We are Guangdong Juxianlan Communication Co.,  Ltd., located in Guangdong province, China .Our main products are fiber cables and other related products.

We have our own production line that we can produce all kinds of indoor and outdoor fiber cables .

We have passed the national quality inspection to provide you with high quality products . There is the whole bunch of products we can make ODM/OCE. If you do not mind ,please visit our website list on my email signature as below .

I hope i can work with you through this opportunity .

I look forward to hearing from you soon , thank you .

Regards ,

Jackie