[ovs-dev] PVT Special Project

FRANK WILLIAMSON frank.williams001 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 12:29:38 UTC 2019

Hello,my name is Frank Williamson, and I work with 2 major Banks as an independent Manager for Special Projects. Prior to that, I worked with former UBS Head of Strategy & Corporate Development. I got your email from your local email directory without having met you in person before, and I am writing to you because we urgently require cooperation from your region for a transfer of $735M. These funds are commission from private Heritage Trade originate in Switzerland.  However, due to large amount involve, and urgency required to complete the transaction within a short period of time, I have been asked to  provide detailed information of a capable recipient as soon as possible who will receive the said deposit, and keep to the agreement that s/he will not betray or/ undermine the confidentiality of the transaction.

This is a serious proposition with absolutely good intent. The transaction is not dangerous in any way, so therefore, the transfer will be carried out under a special arrangement to accelerate success.  Furthermore, it's absolutely confidential and the entire operation will not interfere with our usual public affairs.  I'm confident that it is a safe cooperation no matter your current status as long as we will be conducting the entire process discreetly. We will continue further discussion upon receipt of your formal acknowledgement.

Kind Regards,

Frank Williamson.