[ovs-dev] Love Greetings

Mr Pressley Anton info at anton.co.za
Sun Dec 15 11:28:10 UTC 2019

--
Love Greetings

I will introduce myself as Mr. Pressley Anton. a South African citizen
living in East London. A director of accounting who oversees the bank's
financial network

I ask for your approval to introduce you to our bank as a business
partner. Ms. Surti Dahlia, a German / Dutch businesswoman and widow from
the Netherlands, who died in a MH370 Malaysia aircraft

So we can say that their fund was worth eight million five hundred
thousand pounds

We can legally move this amount if you are interested.
Many thanks

Greetings,
Mr. Pressley Anton.
E-post :infoantonnp at gmail.com
Telephone : +27678841926
(Director) Department International System.
Accounting,
Monitoring the financial network

believed to be clean.