[ovs-dev] Notification!!!

Mrs. Dare Addy mrs.dareaddy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 05:53:15 UTC 2019

Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is Dare Addy the manager of audit & accounts department Naxitis Bank London.

I used to be the personal account manager to our late bank customer who died in an auto crash in Westminster, London with his entire family early this year; before his death, he had funds deposit of Ј12,500,000.00 GBP (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) with us.

This fund was meant for an urgent cash investment; hence it was kept in our vault. In view of the necessity to implementing the banking regulations on the inheritance claim, as he the decease has no trustee or next of kin to his deposit, I independently decided to contact you in strict confidence as you have the same family name with him.

Therefore, if agree for us to use your name to claim this fund in our bank, we shall share the money in the following rations: 50% for you while 50% will be for me.

I will obtain the sworn affidavit of declaration on your behalf, which is the only document the bank will need before releasing the money to you as the beneficiary. This transaction is 100% risk free since I am still working with the bank.

Finally, for the security of the transaction, all correspondence should be between you and my husband.

Find below his contact information.

Name: Bruce Addy
E-mail: bruceaddy7 at gmail.com

Revert back directly to my husband on the above mentioned contact information either by e-mail, by sending your details; for us to proceed while bearing in mind that the transaction should be strictly confidential.

Best wishes for peace profound.
Yours truly,
Dare Addy