[ovs-dev] Letter to: Switch team.

LUCIEN A. DOMINGOS infomeme99dom at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 20:10:08 UTC 2019

LUCIEN A. DOMINGOS

Cabinets d'avocats

Cotonou - Bénin

MOB :(+229) 91 02 23 59

Tel :(+229) 21 32 24 26

Letter to: Switch team.

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON!

I am Barrister LUCIEN A. DOMINGOS; I am a close instructor to Late Ing.
Michael team,an Indigene of your Country, who later became a Major
Shareholder in Shell Benin S. A. an oil company in Cotonou, Benin Republic
West Coast of Africa.

On the 24th of August 2009, my client and his family were found dead burnt
in an auto crash that took place in Cotonou along Dogbo-Tota Major Route.
Until his unexpected death, he was a contractor. I am contacting you to
support me transfer his money from banque atlantique.

The Bank has instructed me to provide the sole successor to this fund; if
not the debt account will be seized. I have not been fortunate in locating
a kin-person or family connection since Seven Years Ago.

But now I seek your kind interest to stand as the only successor to the
deceased amount as you fall in the same family name for the release of this
account valued at 16.5 Million Euro and the amount be transferred into your
bank account in your country considering the allocation you will like to
receive this amount and then you and I can share the money equally in this
rate (50% for you and 50% for me).

The best option we are going to redirect this Money is firstly, I will need
you to send me the following information about you like Your Full Name….
Address…. Country…. Age…. Occupation…Position…. your private e-mail address
if available…. Your Telephone Mobile… Fax Number…. For easier Communication
Purpose with a stern promise to keep the sharing of this fund for only the
two of us; therefore do not involve another person on this proposal.

I will provide the necessary documents to back up this acclaimed fund. All
that is required is your honest co-operation for us to see this opportunity
concluded successfully.

It is a guarantee that we will execute this arrangement under the
constitution of law.

And it is very important that you must keep everything concerning this
transaction/proposal very secret and confidential.

Then you must not review it to any other person no matter how close the
person might be to you for security purposes.

I am expecting your feedback as soon as possible. THIS IS MY WHATSAPP
(+229) 91315604 YOU CAN CALL OR CHAT

Best Regards,

Barrister LUCIEN A. DOMINGOS ESQ.