[ovs-dev] Openvswitch| RSA Conference 2019 -Leads

Stacy Brown stacy.brown at epaxis.com
Tue Feb 12 16:43:38 UTC 2019

Hi,

Any thoughts on below email ?

Thanks,

Stacy Brown

From: Stacy Brown [mailto:stacy.brown at epaxis.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:15 PM
To: 'dev at openvswitch.org'
Subject: Openvswitch| RSA Conference 2019 -Leads

Hi,

Attendees-list of RSA Conference 2019 (March 4th to 8th  2019) is
available-for-purchase with contact name, company name, job title, business
email-address, phone number and mailing address etc...

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more about it.

Thanks,
Stacy Brown
Marketing Executive

PS : If you have any other list requirements that we can service may be
based on the target job titles, industries, countries, Event attendees list
, Technology install base, you sell into.

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back
"No thanks" in a subject line.